A baby monitor is an essential piece of equipment for any parent with an infant. It gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you can hear your baby crying and know if they are in distress, even if you are in another room.
There are many different types and brands of baby monitors on the market, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you and your family. To help you make a decision, we have compiled a list of the top five baby monitors, based on features, quality, and price.
Top 5 Baby Monitors
1. Nanit Plus Baby Monitor: This monitor comes with all the bells and whistles, including HD video streaming, night vision, two-way audio, and temperature and humidity sensing. It also has a unique "stand alone" feature that allows it to continue working even if your WiFi goes down. This is a great option for parents who want peace of mind and convenience.
2. Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor: This innovative monitor uses pulse oximetry to track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep. It also notifies you if these levels fall outside of the normal range, giving you an early warning sign if something is wrong. While it is on the pricier side, this is a great option for parents who want peace of mind and want to be able to track their baby's vitals.
3. Motorola MBP855Connect Portable Video Baby Monitor: This video baby monitor is a great option for parents who are looking for portability. It comes with a portable parent unit that can be used anywhere in your home, as well as out and about. It also has two-way audio, night vision, and temperature sensing.
4. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor: This video baby monitor is a great value for the money. It has all the standard features like night vision and two-way audio, but it also has some unique features like room temperature sensing and the ability to zoom in on your baby's crib.
5. Vava MoHo Video Baby Monitor: This video baby monitor is a great choice for parents who are looking for an affordable option that doesn't sacrifice quality or features. It comes with HD video streaming, night vision, two-way audio, temperature sensing, as well as lullabies and white noise to soothe your baby to sleep.
No matter which baby monitor you choose, it is important to make sure that it meets your needs and fits within your budget. All of the monitors on this list are high-quality options, so you can be sure that whichever one you choose, it will serve you and your family well for many years to come.
Choosing the right baby monitor can be a difficult task with all of the different options on the market today. We hope that this list of the top five baby monitors will help you narrow down your choices and find the perfect one for your family. Don't forget to check out our other articles to improve the safety of your home.